NorthX Biologics Matfors (Ref: NBM2219)
As a leading international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics and pharmaceuticals focusing on gene therapies, advanced protein therapeutics, vaccines and cell therapies, NorthX Biologics (NXBio) offers a broad range of integrated and stand-alone development services, stretching from cell line development through to the commercial supply of investigational medicinal products. We take pride in manufacturing excellence and being a trusted provider and collaboration partner delivering what we promise and helping our customers to develop drugs for the benefit of patients.
In October 2021, the Swedish government announced NXBio as an important player in the Life Science sector in Sweden and globally. This led to the investment and support to establish an Innovation hub enabling production and development of Advanced Biologics such as Gene therapies but also DNA, RNA, proteins, and vaccines at NXBio’s Matfors Site. As an innovation hub, NXBio has an open platform for collaboration with early stage/SME biotech companies and other stakeholders in Sweden, the Nordics and internationally to enable the industrial scale manufacture of advanced therapeutics and prophylactics. In line with this investment NXBio is now expanding our innovation and development services with building a commercial and customer focused team called “Alliance and Innovation Management” (AIM), under AIM we are now also expanding our Commercial Management unit and are therefore looking for a Proposal Writer.
As a a Proposal Writer you will primarily be responsible for working closely with NXBio business and management personnel to develop timely, high-quality, and competitive customer proposals. This requires coordination of site Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and project managers (PM’s) to gather accurate and relevant information for the customer. These proposals lay the foundation for the customer project and are important document to make sure that projects are successful.
In addition, this role will serve as the main point of contact for the Sales organization in relation to answering requests for information (RFI’s) or questions from potential customers with the objective to attract and showcase NXBio’s strengths and advantages. This also might require coordination of site SME’s and facilitation of meetings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the central point of contact on assigned proposals, leads, and guide the work of the team responsible for the proposal.
- Seek answers from SME’s required for customer requests in the timeframe given.
- Build accurate and high-quality quotations for delivery to customer, in a timely manner.
- Analyze RFQs, RFPs and RFIs to create proposal outlines and possible solutions.
- Facilitate multi-disciplined groups in brainstorming and developing solutions to key aspects of the proposal, providing tactical advice and guidance with the ability to drive strategy and solutions that result in winning submissions.
- Solicit management reviews and approvals during proposal development.
- Monitor proposal content to ensure compliance to RFP requirements, evaluation criteria, and technical requirements.
- Build and maintain proposal reports.
- Maintain, augment, and improve library of reusable components, templates, and processes to reduce response time and improve quality on future quotes.
- Look to continuously improve the overall quotation process.
The high-level objective in the end is to provide impeccable customer service that enables new and important pharmaceuticals to have the potential to reach the patient.
Experience from the Life Science field is strongly recommended. Firsthand experience from research, manufacturing, process development and/or GMP are extra valuable and beneficial, but not mandatory.
Experience in writing scientific texts for audiences that are both generalist experts and business-oriented would be a great asset. If you have written project plans, grant applications or scientific theses you will feel comfortable in this job.
As a person you are:
- exhibiting strong writing skills,
- exhibiting excellent attention to detail,
- motivated by being actively involved and working in a team,
- self-motivated and able to demonstrate high levels of creativity and enjoy finding solutions to complex challenges,
- able to communicate and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills,
- a self-starter able to sort and prioritize tasks in an efficient manner,
- able to gather inputs from many different technical experts in short time frames, while keeping a very good rapport (building and keeping relationships),
- comfortable using modern tools for communication and cooperation (e.g. MS Teams),
- comfortable leading by example and keeping the team informed of changes.
You will ideally have a higher academic degree within a relevant field or several years of relevant professional experience.
Take the opportunity to really make a difference in this expanding setting within an exciting field working with customers and projects nationally and globally and with a team of amazing and competent colleagues. For the right candidate we are offering a position with many opportunities for personal development. NXBio is located less than 4h train or road journey north of Stockholm in Matfors, close to Sundsvall. The city and area offer a high quality of life through a rich variety of activities and the proximity to outdoor activities and striking countryside. This position might allow remote working but will require regular on-site visits.
For further information please contact:
Eva-Karin Gidlund, Head of Alliance and Innovation Management
+46 (0)70 10 93 593
Union rep. for Akademikerna, Isabel Edström +46 (0)60 785 86 13
Union rep. for Unionen, Jan Boberg +46 (0)60 785 86 46
Please send your application to HR at email@example.com
Last application day: 2022-10-31
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis